Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fractures in the facade of your porcelain beauty

Yesterday, i watched what dreams may come,
and I start to believe in soul mates.
What the fuck right ?
Why do I even believe in fucking soul mates when i dont even believe in fucking love.
Soul mates ?
Don't you think it's impressive.
Does soul mates really exist.
Who would even love anybody forever ?
For instance me,
I would really want a soul mate.
Someone i could like hold on to, FOREVER .
Forever is a long time, isn't it ?
But still,
I dont think love exist in me anymore.
I am purely blank.
I am heartless.
I don't feel anything.
I just want a soul mate.
Who isn't afraid of forever.
and there's no such thing right ?
How harsh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i can be your soulmate Farah but I need your love.Because I love u and i can hold on to u forever.

PorcelainRed said...

i dont believe in soulmates,
it's just a crap i wrote.
i dont believe in love dude or babe/
I just dont.